Saturday, August 29, 2026

Small update

With a somewhat obligatory reference at the outset.

No, don't be scared, I'm not planning anything crazy. I'm talking about getting in shape mentally. I also want to clean this place up, so that I can eventually show it to my friends and family. And I want to make it more accessible to normies, less infuriating, etc.

In that spirit, I'd like to announce that my previous post was the last one I'll ever write about Millennials. By now the basic patterns are well-established, and are hopefully becoming clear to most people: ego inflation, delusions of grandeur, temper tantrums, blaming Zoomers for the things *they* started, shut-in syndrome / autism / mid-life crisis due to never going outside, witch-hunts, and so on and so forth.

Most of the things you see on social media are variations on those patterns, and it's not as interesting to document the 1134th time they occur, compared to pointing it out the first time. So unless something new comes up that is worth addressing specifically, that content will take a back seat. If you're curious, you can go back and find the posts. 

Plus I'd also like to bury the hatchet, move on with life (hopefully to more interesting things), and that's impossible when you're in warfare mode all the time. And it puts other people on guard, too. So that's it.

As for the new directions and stuff, I'm weary of announcing anything specifically, but other the next few years I plan on studying more math, since that's the area where I'm (relatively) weak. Specifically, differential equations, but all kinds of other stuff too, depending on what piques my interest. Now that I'm in my 20s, I want to take advantage and learn difficult stuff, rather than wait for later, since it would be a lot harder then. So the volume of posts may decrease.

All for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment