Tuesday, August 4, 2026

Don't miss out on the chance to wipe out MAGA

I have seen other right-wingers I follow say the same thing, so I might as well jump on the bandwagon. The post almost writes itself.

The main thing I want to announce is that I plan on voting for the left in the upcoming midterms and the general, purely in order to wipe out as much MAGA / Republican scum as possible. They deserve it. 

(Yes, I know what the blog is called. From now on, 'right' must be interpreted as meaning 'correct' and 'truthful' rather than indicating my political preferences lol.) 

I struggle to imagine that anything in America will be better with the Dems in charge. However, Trump, the Republican Party, and their Internet slopagandists have worked hard enough that my desire to get revenge on them outweigh whatever reservations I might have about the left. 

I'll end the post by reviewing some facts about the major achievements of Trump's 2nd term:

-Not a single job has come back. The tariffs subsidize moving the already off-shored jobs out of CHYNA and to India and Malaysia and Vietnam (and wherever else they can find slave labor) by passing those costs onto the consumer in the form of higher prices. They are anti-industrial. 

-Trump has started and lost a retarded war against Iran for Israel, with big consequences for the world economy. He has managed to make America look militarily weak and morally disgusting, in a uniquely cringe way. 

-The Ukraine war has been allowed to continue, and now the neo-Nazi LARPers in Kyiv have been given permission to strike inside Russia. Not even Biden was willing to do this. This is another disaster with profound impoverishing effects on the world and on America. 

-Illegal immigration into America has not changed or gone down, because none of the billionaire lobbies that benefit from it have been targeted: I called this one back in 2024. It was obvious. Moreover, Trump has amplified people like Musk and Vivek, who are seethingly in favor of replacing Americans.

However Republicans have opened up a new genre of racebaiting fan fic, which does target immigrants, and that allows the rightoids to get high on revenge fantasies against the people who laughed at them for playing World of Warcraft back in high school -- getting replaced never felt so good! 

-The AI cancer has been deregulated further, to the detriment of the real / productive economy.

I'll admit I underestimated the degree to which the entire right-wing movement consisted of cucks who were only in it in order to escape reality (and their suicidal ideations) -- turns out they are the majority. Because they have no self-esteem, they will eagerly slurp up whatever they can get, even if the outcomes are the opposite of their purported goals. Trash-consumers, and trash producers. 

Anything I can do to wipe them out...

No comments:

Post a Comment