I have seen other right-wingers I follow say the same thing, so I might as well jump on the bandwagon. The post almost writes itself.
The main thing I want to announce is that I plan on voting for the left in the upcoming midterms and the general, purely in order to wipe out as much MAGA / Republican scum as possible. They deserve it.
(Yes, I know what the blog is called. From now on, 'right' must be interpreted as meaning 'correct' and 'truthful' rather than indicating my political preferences lol.)
I struggle to imagine that anything in America will be better with the Dems in charge. However, Trump, the Republican Party, and their Internet slopagandists have worked hard enough that my desire to get revenge on them outweigh whatever reservations I might have about the left.
I'll end the post by reviewing some facts about the major achievements of Trump's 2nd term:
-Not a single job has come back. The tariffs subsidize moving the already off-shored jobs out of CHYNA and to India and Malaysia and Vietnam (and wherever else they can find slave labor) by passing those costs onto the consumer in the form of higher prices. They are anti-industrial.
-Trump has started and lost a retarded war against Iran for Israel, with big consequences for the world economy. He has managed to make America look militarily weak and morally disgusting, in a uniquely cringe way.
-The Ukraine war has been allowed to continue, and now the neo-Nazi LARPers in Kyiv have been given permission to strike inside Russia. Not even Biden was willing to do this. This is another disaster with profound impoverishing effects on the world and on America.
-Illegal immigration into America has not changed or gone down, because none of the billionaire lobbies that benefit from it have been targeted: I called this one back in 2024. It was obvious. Moreover, Trump has amplified people like Musk and Vivek, who are seethingly in favor of replacing Americans.
However Republicans have opened up a new genre of racebaiting fan fic, which does target immigrants, and that allows the rightoids to get high on revenge fantasies against the people who laughed at them for playing World of Warcraft back in high school -- getting replaced never felt so good!
-The AI cancer has been deregulated further, to the detriment of the real / productive economy.
I'll admit I underestimated the degree to which the entire right-wing movement consisted of cucks who were only in it in order to escape reality (and their suicidal ideations) -- turns out they are the majority. Because they have no self-esteem, they will eagerly slurp up whatever they can get, even if the outcomes are the opposite of their purported goals. Trash-consumers, and trash producers.
Anything I can do to wipe them out...
Voting against MAGA will be the easiest decision I have made in my entire life LOL... leave it to Republicans to not only repeatedly squander momentum, but to make themselves look so toxic and repulsive that it even feels good to vote for the Democrats. Only they could do this.
ReplyDeleteNow it's the same lecture session about how it's time to stop being entitled, and slurp up gruel, so that Trump can lose his war to Iran anyway, for Israel -- those children in the M-E aren't going to bomb themselves, are they? You gotta make sacrifices for that outcome, like a good little slave!
These slopagandists really are the perfect billionaire puppets: incel rejects who despise America (since they have never belonged here) and therefore have no problem with their paymasters destroying the nation, and do-it-for-free jannies who will do anything as long as it gives them enough of a rush (whether emotional or drug-related) to overcome their suicidal ideations, at least for a little bit.
And then the desperate attempt at deflection comes in:
'Nah bro, you don't understand, l-librullllll white women did this! It's black people's fault!!!!!!!'
Really? That's why we're at war with Iran, librul white women? That's why we maximum H1Bs and retarded de-industrializing tariffs?
Whatever you say, Millennial, whatever you say...
I can't wait for their retarded little cult to implode in November, and I plan on doing my part to ensure it happens. It'll be the domestic version of what the Persians have done to them.
Get bullied!
You may have noticed that there's a certain kind of 'fire sale' effect where Boomers seem to be demolishing the entire country, in order to leave as little as possible materially to the up and coming younger generations (who may be in their 40s and 50s, as in Gen X).
ReplyDeleteWell, there's also a similar thing going on with Millennials and Zoomers / Alphas, but of course not materially (they are too poor) but rather in terms of personality traits and other factors. Now that they realize that they are going to have to share the spotlight, and that they're no longer the cool Current Thing, and that the people who are younger than them are not as anti-social and seething and insane as they are (not a high bar to clear) there's a giant effort underway to slander them as much as possible.
The way this works is that they take something Millennials do and blame Zoomers for it -- 'we wise older people would never do that'.
And because they're Millennials, they can't even do it in a semi-insightful, humorous, roasting way -- they are far too conceited and self-obsessed and rigidly closed off to notice much about Zoomers or really anyone outside of themselves.
And since they're hysterical and anti-social, the tone of the current blame-session is (as usual with them) just one uninterrupted witch-hunt and moral panic. They can never really break out of this tendency.
One of the most prominent examples is all this slop about grade inflation (and students in general -- I'll get to the 'general' part later).
ReplyDeleteI'm not denying that it's real, and true -- my experience with college is that it's actually more difficult to fail a course than it is to pass it. Failure requires diligence and consistency: you can't just half-ass an D or an F, the way students used to. You have to really work hard at not doing the work, refuse to show up, and maybe even insult the teacher -- otherwise they'll find some trick to give your ass a C, and ensure you make it.
But at the same time, whenever I'm browsing the Internet, and I see someone randomly making shit up and being totally wrong... it's always inevitably a Millennial. (Pay attention next time, and see if you don't notice the same pattern.)
Often the way they say it is hideously arrogant, too -- there's a kind of glib know-it-all Millennial nerd tone, which I personally despise, and which only they can write in. It's uber-common on Twitter, which they dominate.
They speak as if God Himself had revealed the information to them, or as if what they were saying were so patently true and obvious that it's almost a waste of time to go through the effort of communicating it -- then you do some research (often a quick glance at Wikipedia is enough) and they're laughably and embarrassingly wrong.
They regularly make noob / entry-level errors, because they have never bothered learning anything... while behaving as if they were superior amazing all-knowing geniuses. They're the first generation to have become less educated thanks to going to college.
When I look at Zoomer content sites, I don't see them doing this with anywhere near the same frequency (cherry-picked examples of outrageous ignorance from TikTok do not count) -- because, to be honest, Zoomers are not so narcissistic that they let the grade inflation get to their heads. Maybe in some ways, but not to that extent. In my book 'not pretending to know everything, especially when you're ignorant' beats 'pretending to know everything, while being ignorant'.
Also 'circling back' to the subject of the post, it really is a testament to the hard work of the Republican Party that I now feel motivated to participate in the electoral system -- wasn't true before, lol, but is now. I am looking forward to revenge.
ReplyDeleteBelieve it or not, and despite what it says on the title of the blog, I didn't cast a vote in 2024. I hated Biden and all his garbage, as well as his slopagandists' campaign to try and power-trip him into office (like Rintrah), but Trump's endorsement of H1Bs (and him punctuating every speech with a promise to bomb Iran) was enough to keep me away from voting.
Well now I actually do feel like voting: Republicans have actually managed to be worse than Biden, on every front, and while doing it in the most cringe and disgusting and vulgar way possible -- edgy gaymer 4Chan racism, followed by George Bush style outcomes. Not to mention the literal 3rd world Dear Leader cult worship of the Orange Moron (this endless adulation seems to have made him go full schizo).
And they have gone out of their way to shit on young people, belittle them, provoke them, and even blame them for their failures, now that the whole world economy is falling apart.
Congrats, you've managed to make me overcome whatever inhibitions I about the Democrats -- for the first time *ever* I'll be getting my ass out there and VOTING!
Can't wait.